Dr. Alpana Gupta Khare
Dr. Alpana Gupta Khare is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (Obs & Gyn) in Navi Mumbai and has a rich knowledge and experience in her field. With her vast knowledge and experience that she has garnered through tough working conditions, is now helping treating and comforting thousands of patients. Some of the specialized services provided by the doctor are: Female Infertility Treatment, High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Obstetrics / Antenatal Care and Pregnant Women Counselling, Menstrual Disorders, Ovarian Cyst, Menopausal disorders. Woman reproductive health, menstrual cycle, Cancer Detection (Breast), Pap smear, UTI, premenstrual symptoms, woman sexual counselling etc..
She is an experienced Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with rich experience in relevant surgical and medical procedures and management position. Adept at prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological and obstetrical disorders.
Currently practicing in Navi Mumbai at Dr Jairaj’s Hospital, CBD Belapur, Palm Beach Hospital, Belapur, MGM Hospital, Belapur, Cloudnine Hospital, Vashi and Motherhood Hospital, Kharghar.
She handles all her cases carefully and tries her level best to progress patients to normal delivery rather than caesarean sections. She also tries her best to treat gynaecological problems like heavy bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis, medically rather than pushing patients into surgeries. She has treated many PCOS/PCOD patients and many of her PCOS patients who suffered from Infertility have conceived by her treatment.
She believes in giving back to the society too since her college days. She has conducted many free medical camps and doesn’t lose an opportunity to do so even now.
She passed her M.B.B.S from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal University and Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO) from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has also worked as lecturer at Government Medical College in Uttar Pradesh.
PUBLICATIONS & RESEARCH
- Did a Project titled “Prevalence of Risk Factors of Coronary Heart Disease’ in Mangalore: A cross sectional study under (Indian Council of Medical Research) ICMR.
- Presented a paper on ‘Prevalence of Risk Factors of Coronary Heart Disease’ in Mangalore: a cross sectional study at First Asian & Second National Medical Students’ Research Conference, Pune February 2008.
- Participated in “INFOQUEST-2007”, National workshop on ‘Bridging the Quality Chasm: Challenges Ahead for Healthcare Sector’ at MCOAHS, Manipal University, Manipal.
- Participated in “FERTICON-2013”, CME on ‘Basic Infertility and High Risk Pregnancy, 4th National Symposium on Infertility and High risk Pregnancy’ at Chennai.
- Participated in “OG QUEST 2014” held at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
- Participated in “OGSSICON’2012”, 29th Annual Conference, The Obstetric & Gynaecological Society Of Southern India, Chennai.
- Participated in “South Zone Gynaec Oncology CME” by FOGSI Oncology & Trophoblastic Tumours Committee and OGSSI in 2013, Chennai.
VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY INVOLMENT
She was an active member of HELPLINE and SANJEEVANI-a voluntary student organization of Kasturba Medical College, MANGALORE helping poor patients of Govt. Wenlock District Hospital and Govt. Lady Goshen Hospital.
Hindi, English, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi